Domaine de la Grave
Our vineyards are located on the outskirts of Bordeaux, on the Libourne-St Emilion road.
In the 1900s, the family’s property was named “Domaine de la Grave” in reference to its white gravel steep slopes that are the promise of an exceptional terroir.
These lands of Entre-deux-Mers region carry our vineyards on beautiful hillsides pointing to the south.
The old vines were planted in 1923. They are ideally rooted in a sun-kissed parcel and are the flagship of the Domain.
We mainly sell our production in France to our particular customers.